WooCommerce Waitlist Features
- Plug and Play: WooWaitlist is integrated in just a few seconds with WooCommerce, showing only when a product is out of stock.
- Translate Ready.
- Full WPML Support
- Supports RTL.
- Tabbed and Easy to Use Backend Interface.
- Use Custom CSS for showing the Waitlist Notification on the frontend.
- Use [author_woowaitlist] shortcode to show your Clients Waitlist through their profile page.
- Export all Waitlist Subscriptions to a CSV file and use the email list on your marketing plans.
- Export Waitlist Subscribers per Product from within the product page.
- Email template for sending the Subscription and Back in Stock Notifications.
- Compatible with latest WooCommerce Version.
- Supports all WooCommerce Product Types(Simple, Grouped, Variable as Virtual and Downloadable as well).
- WooWaitlist fully supports WooCommerce Variable Products so when you have a product with two variations(or more) and only one of them is out of stock then the waitlist subscription form will show only for that variation. When a visitor subscribes to a product variation then he will receive an email for that product variation only. In your Dashboard you will also see which product variation(if any) was added to your visitor waitlist.
- The product edit page shows the numbers subscribe to the product waitlist.
- WooWaitlist can be used(enable/disable option) for products set as Allow to Backorder.
- Visitors and Registered users can use this feature when shopping on your e-commerce site.
- Customers can easily unsubscribe from the list, direct from emails received or through their account page using the following shortcode [author_woowaitlist].
- Create more leads, more sales and maintain your market by capturing emails.
- Each Waitlist email features the title for the listed product along with its featured image.
- You can exclude a product from the WooWaitlist from withing the product edit page.
- Administrators will be able to track which items are in demand to adjust their inventory to match their customer’s needs.
- Enable or Disable access to the plugin for Shop Managers.
- See all customer’s emails captured along with the product they are waiting for.
- Option to receive Admin e-mail notifications when a user signs up to a product.
- Admins can delete manually any of the Waitlist subscribers.
- Customize both “out of stock” and “back in stock” messages that your customers see.
- Mail subject is taken from the “From” Name option in WooCommerce Email Settings.
- Email from address is taken from the “From” Email Address option in WooCommerce Email Settings.
- Global option to set the quantity that triggers the back in stock email so that it will bypass the default > 0 quantity. This option is enabled when a product has activated the “Manage Stock” feature.
- WooWaitlist data and settings can be saved in case you want to remove the plugin from your website.
- Excellent plugin support available, receive a reply in less than 4 hours from the minute you email your request.
How to Install or Update WooCommerce Waitlist
- If you want to install the plugin you must first download it from your CodeCanyon account, then unzip it and finally use the “Add New Plugin” feature from your Dashboard and select the woocommerce-waitlist.zip file found inside your extracted folder.
- Then create a new page which will act as your Unsubscribe landing page for your clients and add the following shortcode: (wew_unsubscribe_waitlist). Replace ( and ) with [ and ].
- Next go to the plugin settings page and configure it as you wish, don’t forget to attach the Unsubscribe page option with the page you just created in the previous installation step
- WooCommerce admin can receive an email notification each time someone subscribes to a Product Waitlist.
- If you want to update the plugin make sure “Remove waitlist data on plugin uninstall” option in WooWailist in unchecked, then disable and remove the plugin and finally use the “Add New Plugin” feature from your Dashboard and select the updated woocommerce-waitlist.zip file.
Plugin is developed to work and function with the default WP installation, themes and plugins. If you are using plugins and themes(mostly) that don’t follow the WP standards then there is chance that the plugin won’t work as expected unless you adjust your theme or plugin with conflicts accordingly.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.